Top restaurants in Sheffield
In the past, Sheffield was known for its steel and its industrial heritage. These days, it is perhaps better known for its football teams, two universities and proximity to the beautiful Peak District. It is a lively city with a shopping centre, several theatres and many pubs and restaurants. As well as all the well-known chains, there are also many independent restaurants serving meals from all corners of the world.
Good restaurants in Sheffield
- Rossi’s is an Italian restaurant where you don’t go so much to enjoy a meal as a dining sensation! The first inkling that you nave strayed beyond the ordinary is when you are greeted by smartly dressed doormen who look after your car. Once inside, you will be amazed by the Renaissance-style décor, featuring mosaic tiles, marble pillars and painted ceiling. The chefs use traditional family techniques to create a sumptuous menu that changes according to the seasons.
- Cubana serves South American cuisine. Enjoy Spanish and South American tapas in an atmosphere where sharing a selection is encouraged. For larger parties, there are several set menus to choose from. The lively atmosphere is enhanced by rustic tables, murals and live music.
- The Mediterranean will leave you feeling like you have been transported from the streets of Sheffield to the Mediterranean Sea as you dine on tapas, fresh fish and seafood. Rustic décor and welcoming staff only add to the holiday feel.
- Rowsha serves Lebanese cuisine in a restaurant whose décor and music invokes the feeling of the Middle East. Enjoy traditional Lebanese dishes, or opt for a selection of mezze to try a little of everything.
- Everest Restaurant is an award-winning Indian eatery serving traditional balti and masala dishes as well as a range of more unusual options. Vegetarians too are spoilt for choice in this restaurant thanks to a vast selection of meat-free dishes.