Six new London restaurants opening soon
While most of us have our favourite restaurants that we like to return to many times, it is always exciting to find new places to eat. It is even more exciting when you are one of the first to try dining at a recently opened restaurant. You never know when you will find a place that soon becomes your new favourite eatery.
Which establishments are opening soon in London?
- Burgerac’s Burgershack is opening its second restaurant in Fitzrovia on 3rd Enjoy burgers of all kinds here, from a classic cheeseburger to a Southern Seoul Chickenshack.
- A treat for healthy eaters opens on 3rd May, as Farmer J debuts in Leadenhall. Promising "wholesome, balanced, but above all tasty, fast food," this eatery lets you enjoy paleo granola for breakfast or grilled meat and fish with veg or salad for lunch.
- On 4th May, Searcy’s, the champagne bar in Cheapside, is relaunching as a champagne and meatball bar. You can still enjoy champagne and cocktails but can also order a selection of meatballs with pasta or ciabatta.
- If you enjoy Mexican food, then try a new spot opening in town on 6th Cielo Blanco is launching its first London restaurant. The menu will include feast menus and sharing platters as well as a selection of Mexican spirits.
- Moro is expanding in the east of London with a new restaurant, Morito, opening in Hackney Road on 11th Enjoy tasty dishes from Spain, Morocco, Crete and Turkey. The eatery is open all day, so you can enjoy fresh Moroccan breads at breakfast and tapas and family plates later in the evening.
- Head to Here East in London’s Olympic Park for the new Gotto Trattoria from Soho’s Mele e Pere. From the restaurant's opening on16th May, the menu will feature regularly changing Italian dishes, including homemade bread and, of course, fine Italian ice cream.