Explore The Top Restaurants in London As a Tourist!
London is one of the top dining destinations in the world today, and the city offers an experience that you will cherish for a lifetime! The food and the ambience of the top restaurants are the best in the world. Travellers and tourists fondly recall and remember their dining experiences in London and share their stories with loved ones back home.
If you are about to visit London, you should not miss dining out at these fine restaurants. You will find the staff, décor and ambience perfect for breakfast, lunch or an evening out with your friends or family. Even if you are alone, you will enjoy your meal with the delicious food and undivided attention given to you.
Dining in London- Places you should visit
The following are some of the top restaurants in London for you to visit. They are well- known for their delicious food, friendly staff and great ambience-
- Mandarin Oriental- You will find The Mandarin Oriental at Knightsbridge. It is an excellent hotel with a restaurant decorated with glass, leather, wood and iron. The interiors of this restaurant are unique and depict the exquisite artisanship of Britain. The restaurant overlooks Hyde Park. Chef Heston Blumenthal and Chef Ashley Palmer-Watts give traditional British food a unique touch of modernity. In the summer, the terrace of this restaurant opens for dining. The experience on the terrace of this hotel is simply amazing!
- The Wolseley at Piccadilly- This is a Grand European Café. You get breakfast, business lunches and a place to take your family out to dine. The interiors are amazing, and hospitality is world class.
- Gordon Ramsay at Claridges- Celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay has several restaurants across London. However, none are as glamorous as this one located at Claridges. Steve Allen is the Head Chef at this restaurant. The eatery serves modern European food. You will find a lunch tasting menu and Sunday roast here. The ambience is splendid. Members of the royal family come to dine here as well. This restaurant is ideal for fine dining.
- Wild Honey-Hanover Square- Here, you can get a taste of the seasonal food of London. This restaurant has an impressive wine list. The rabbit, pork and apricot terrine is famous here. It has a small space, but you will never be disappointed with the food.
- The Gastronhome at Battersea- This is one of the best French restaurants in London. The items on the menu are made from high-quality ingredients. The décor is discreet, and the staff here is very friendly. This restaurant has a homely environment and is located at Battersea.
If you have plans to visit London, make sure that you check out the restaurants mentioned above. They are famous for delicious food and drinks. You can go alone or take your family there and share a savoury meal with them. The staff and ambience of these top restaurants are impeccable. You will surely enjoy every moment and relish your dining experience until you return home!